Mar 12, 2011

Encouragement & Some Love for your day =)

Strange how little things.. or better yet, little people :)... can really motivate you, and change your whole mind set on things.

If you're feeling down or no one has motivated you, then please follow my link and read my story. Sometimes other peoples' positivity can really encourage you.

Link to my short story:)
http://pinkandcammies.tumblr.com/post/3824146672/my-sister-lydia-drew-wrote-this-for-me-when-she

Stay strong and stay positive! It'll get you places :)

xoxo brianna

2 comments:

  1. i love your new blog background .. i am currently getting mine fixed up and until then i cant even blog bc mine looks so messed up and its driving me insane ! hope you have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl.. i really wanna hear your engagement story!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!