May 6, 2010

im such a worrier

Me and my fiance, Alex, have been engaged since December 26, 2009. So if you do the math, it wasn't that long ago. He left for a 7 month deployment on January 17th 2010.. Just a month later after popping the question. Alex comes back in August ((99 more days!!!!)) and we're getting married December 18th 2010. I know I just threw a lot of dates out there haha.. But truth is, we're moving pretty quick. And no, in no way am I doubting or nervous about it. This is exactly how I want it to be. I've never felt this sure about something. If I could, I'd marry him tonight. But that's obviously not possible! I have to wait a few more months! Anyway, the point I'm trying to get at is that on my end I can see - yes, this is fast.. but even though, I want it more than anything and I really wouldn't have it any other way. My only problem is, I WORRY. Alex will tell me til the sun comes up, that he wants this and that it's going to happen no matter what. And believe me, I know he does. He's paying thousands already for our reception. But for some reason, whenever I can't talk to him ((since he's deployed, we sometimes go weeks without being able to talk)) I start to think otherwise. I get so worried that he's going to change his mind. And it really kills him when I do that. About two weeks ago I was worried about this and he called me and talked to me for THREE hours while on a DEPLOYMENT, and he just kept reassuring me over and over again. I don't know why I let myself worry.. Especially when I honestly have no reason to. See? I am admitting RIGHT THERE that I have NO reason to worry.. Absolutely NONE. But sometimes I just do.. I hate it.
Fortunately, I am NOT worried right now haha.. So that's a very good thing. I just need to stay on top of myself and stay positive. For myself and for Alex. He gets so upset when I worry.

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh ! you could not sound more like me right now ! i am quite possibly one of the biggest worriers too ! and i HATE it . i would give anything to just not care at all .
    you are in my thoughts and prayers .. everything will work out :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!