May 6, 2010

too much going on

my life has changed so much in just a few months.
first i met alex in november.
next we were engaged.
i had to pretty much fight with everyone in my family because all of them didn't agree with alex and i.
then he left for deployment.
me and my mom's issues raised the roof.
i stopped going to class.
i went through a really short time of being depressed ((thank God i got over that quickly)).
i moved out of my parents house.
me and alex made the wedding date for this upcoming december.

that just seems like a lot to me. I'm sure other people are having a lot more on their plate. but for me, this is a lot. my life really has changed so much.. in a way its all just flowing into where its supposed to go though. like my life is coming together so fast.
yet there is still stuff that needs to be worked on. for example, the reason why i moved out of my parents house in the first place. me and my mom. wooooow. that's a HARD subject. we don't get along. at all. shes very stubborn and shes so stuck on being right that its almost crazy. and thing is, i am not the only one that sees it. my friends and a lot of my family has noticed it over the years. i actually think she has paranoid personality disorder.. but that's a whole other story. she just has always had a thing against ME. my dad and i are so close. I'm a daddy's girl, what can i say? we get along very well, we always have something to talk about. and in a way, my mom is jealous of that - which is kind of VERY strange. my mom and i will get in a fight and next thing i know, my dad is in on it and he's agreeing with me. that leads to my mom telling me, "you're gonna be the reason for me and your father every not working out. you're ruining us.. you're the root of all our problems!" yeah.. not too nice. I've been hearing this for the longest time now. so finally, my dad suggested i move out - in no way was he kicking me out.. he just really felt that maybe if me and my mom had time apart and space apart that we would get better. after all, it'd be weird to have it visa versa and have my mom move out haha. so I've been out for about two weeks, going on three. and still, my parents are fighting. so my mom can bark up the tree all day long and try and blame me for her and my dad not getting along, but at the end of the day when her head hits the pillow, she HAS to know that she's the reason for it all. honestly though, i don't think she'll ever admit to it.. not even to herself.

1 comment:

  1. oh my .. i feel for yah hun . my mom and i used to argue quite a bit .. never to that extent .. but i know what you are saying . it sucks and there is no easy way to deal with it .
    hopefully when alex gets home you get to spend a lot of time with your family and a lot of time with his family . and a lot more time with one another . put your worries to rest and get the finishing touches on this wedding worked out :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!