Feb 28, 2011

How to: Color your hair

No one likes going to a salon and having to pay more than 50$ for a hair color. But no one likes buying cheap hair color boxes from grocery stores because that hair color always fades.
Instead, you can go to a beauty supply store near you and spend at the most 25$ to do your own hair color. You can do your hair JUST like a professional would, and your hair color will last much longer without becoming dull.
About three weeks ago I wanted a huge change in my hair color. I wanted to go from a dark brown to bright red. I youtubed videos on how to color your hair and this video helped me the most:

Yes, it's a Kandee Johnson video :)

Follow her instructions, and also ask the workers at the beauty supply store for some advice on if the products you are looking to use will work well with your hair color.

Boring brown - because I wasted time and money with "fructis" or "clairol" or "loreal". They fade and dry out your hair!!


Shiney Red hair :)


So next time you think of going to the salon or grocery store for some hair color, remember this option!

xo brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!