Mar 2, 2011

2011 spring styles to love

Styles to L.o.v.E.


It's spring time ... colors are changing and the styles, too!
Lots of girly, bold, bright colors *a lot of mustard yellow*, 40's, 50's inspired, and edgey looks are in for the season!

This look is from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B line; these kind of pants are really edgey and so cool; I'd wear this in a heart beat if I had the money.


Pretty sure this is also Gwen... I love the mohawk look & crazy knot in the back!
Once I learn how to do this, my hair will never be down :)

A few years ago I looked up "DIY" jewlery and found step by step how to make newspaper bracelets. I have like 10! Now they are selling them but JUST MAKE IT! I love them & they're so easy to make, and when you make something, you appreciate it so much more than buying it!

American Eagle leather cross-body bag... I just got this but in gray... I'm kicking myself for not buying the mustard yellow instead :( Love the cross body bag look!!


Unnatural red hair!!!!! Rihanna was the first to test the waters.... but now unnatural red hair color is coming in style.. And the bow is extremely cute.. I gotta find something like that!

Not really a "style" but, NEED.

LOVE THESE BABIES!


I have this ring and love it! Girly & a not-so common color to wear. [it comes in a lot of other colors at forever21]


I have this OPI banana yellow color... It makes you look so tan - and I do a little black dot on my index fingers.. I love those colors together; very 40's!


1. Love Urban Decay
2. Love Alice in Wonderland & Disney
3. Love the amazing pallete of colors
4. A must have


Bright colors & crew necks


Pin-up hair with bandana and pin-up makeup - LOVE.


Bright colored suede ballet flats!


Large, bold, girly fabric necklaces


Feather hair extensions! So cool & you can even wash/curl/straighten them!


xoxo beeeeeena

1 comment:

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!