Feb 22, 2011

Ideas, Delicious Things, and Tips


Ideas, delicious things, and tips :)

This my friends is the Pomegranate Berry Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell. So sweet and so yummy. Your taste buds will thank you later haha =)


This is marinade sauce for making BULGOLGI. For those of you who aren't familiar with Korean food, this is delicious. Buy shredded beef, a green onion, and a small white onion... Go to a Korean store and buy THIS exact sauce (it tastes the best!!).. chop the onions and put them in a bowl with your beef and DRENCH it all in this sauce for a good half hour... then throw the beef in a skillet and ta-da.. you've got some yummy, easy food. And it's really good over rice!

If you are a girl who loves Pink brand from Victoria's Secret then you need to do yourself and your wallet a favor and become a Pink Nation member! You get a ton of free goodies, coupons, free wallpapers, and more stuff :) And on your birthday, you get something special! My last birthday I got a free pantie and 30% off any bra! So do it.. Pinknation.com

This woman is definitely one of my role-models. Kandee Johnson has a youtube channel that I found last year... She has so many awesome makeup tips and tricks and creative ideas (like cheap ways to completely change a shirt look or make your own jewelry) ... But she also has amazing stories and a very positive attitude that just rubs off on you when you watch her videos. She also has a few blogs, twitter, and facebook. So look up Kandee Johnson and get some cool ideas and motivation :)

So this isn't that big of a deal, but I love these small notebooks from Barnes & Nobel. I carry it around with me in my purse and when I get an idea, inspiration, or a creative idea, I jot it down. Like today I saw a mosaic table for sale in a furniture store and got the idea that I can totally do that myself... Jotted it down and when I got home, I found a website that has step by step instructions of how to make one yourself!


Olive Oil. If your hair is dry and your sick of it, drench your hair in olive oil.. Leave it in for just 15 minutes, jump in the shower and shampoo & condition. After you get out and your hair dries, you'll be doing it once a month. It's an awesome hair repair home remedy.. and your hair will be so silky smooth after that you won't be able to stop touching it!


Just some things I wanted to share; even though there's about 50 more things I could post!! Haha

Have fun slurping up some Pomegranate Berry Frutista Freeze while watching Kandee Johnson's videos and jotting down her great ideas, treating your hair, eating bulgolgi, and wearing a new pair of cute Pink panties for free. Haha.. or at least that's what I'll be doing!

Love xo... Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!