Mar 9, 2011

apartment and the differences between nc & de

Outside of our apartment... The quality of the pictures are terrible because it was taken with my phone camera!

 
Brynn Marr Village :)
 
This is the front of the A apartments (we're on the back)
 
That's us, on the bottom :)
 
The side (we're the bottom,right half)
The walkway to our side porch kinda thing.. haha
Our apartment complex pool.. I would love to jump in that baby right now.
 
Our walkway... I'm so happy the trees are blooming!!
So far, in my opinion, what's different about NC compared to DE:
  • people are more laidback and nice in NC 
  • in NC the weather is so much nicer way earlier in the year
  • the beach is five minutes away in NC
  • they have pine needles everywhere down here.. it's like what mulch is up north haha
  • you get pine needles stuck to the bottom of your shoes
  • there's huge bugs in NC.. scary huge bugs
  • there is annoying tax down here
  • the main supermarket down here is "piggly wiggly"... up north it's "acme"... piggly wiggly sounds so hick.. i love it haha
  • there's amazing soda down here called "cheer wine".. it's ten times better than dr.pepper
  • every station here is pretty much country
  • sweet tea is a must in NC
  • so are honey buns
 So far, that's all I can think of!

I'm loving North Carolina.. Now all I need is my friends & family to move down. :D
  
xoxo beeeena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment.. i love the feedback!